Is immediate cover available?

Yes, immediate cover is available?

How can I pay?

We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Solo/Maestro or delta, cheque or cash. You can also pay by monthly direct debit, please contact us on 0870 0131072 for further information.

Do I need to be the registered owner of the car to insure it?

Normally either you or your spouse (common law partner) must be the registered keep. It is however possible to insure a personal lease or company owned vehicle for further details please contact us on 0870 0131072.

What type of cover can I buy?

Comprehensive cover offers you the highest level of protection. You are covered for accidental damage, fire, theft or malicious damage to your own car, as well as any damage you cause to other people or their property. Additional cover normally includes windscreen & audio equipment cover (subject to conditions) & often includes a courtesy car in the event of an accident.

Third Party, Fire & Theft insures you against for or theft damage to your car and any damage you cause to other people or their property.

Third Party Only is the lowest form of cover available. You are only covered for damage caused to other people or their property.

What is the difference between a 10-month bonuus accelerator and an annual policy?

Many insurers, therefore restricting your choice of insurers and deals at renewal, will not accept a 10-month bonus accelerator policy.

Why do I have to tell you what I use my car for?

No claims discount is allowed for drivers who pay for insurance but do not claim within the insurance year.

What is No Claims Bonus?

Yes many of our insurers will accept no claims discount from abroad. The proof must be in English and confirm how many years you have had the insurance without claiming and when it expired.

Will you accept company car no claims bonus?

Yes in some cases we are able to accept company car no claims discount. In any event driving experience discounts can apply.

Can I protect my no claims bonus being affected after making a claim?

Yes no claims discount can be protected once 4 years or more have been earned.

Do you offer cover for imported vehicles?

Yes imported cars can be covered as long a the vehicle has been registered within the UK within 14 days of inception.

Do you offer cover for modified cars?

We have many specialist policies for modified vehicles.

What is excess?

Excess is an amount not insured under your policy for accidental damage, malicious damage, fire or theft damage.

Do you cover drivers with foreign licence?

We can accept all driving licences that are acceptable to the DVLA.

Our Services

Live Support

Need some help? Start Chat
Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm
Sat 9.00am – 1.00pm

The GSI Group

The GSI Group consists of:

Geoffrey Simmons Insurance Consultants llp
35/36 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1AS
Tel: 01474 359117/8
Fax: 01474 567852
E-mail: info@thegsigroup.co.uk

GSI Commercial Services llp
63, Riverside 3, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Medway City Estate, Strood, Rochester, Kent ME2 4BH
Tel: 01634 727766
Fax: 01634 726647
E-mail: commercial@thegsigroup.co.uk